Here are some of my fonts that have been used in other applications...
- The design is cut into metal which is then formed into jewellery - note that you cannot have any loose bits such as aunkards or dulaunkards - these have to be joined to other bits
- Key Fobs - the design forms moulds within which the piece is cast
- Rear-View-Mirror tags
- Company logo
- Education - the fonts are used to encourage children to learn how to read and write Gurmukhi so they have to be easy to read and appear friendly - hence the use of Karmic Sanj
- Miscellaneous Printed - Stickers, Tee-Shirts and so on - these can be just about anything
- Tattoos - the design is generated and then a skilled hand painstakingly (no pun intended) transfers it onto skin
- Adobe charging you and getting it wrong as well???
Largely Raaj but Lanma is also there.
Shortened tail versions of Raaj - a bracelet will tend to catch on things so this tends to reduce that chance
Choti, Raajaa and Raaj. The shorter words have been stretched a bit.
Largely Karmic Sanj because it is monolinear and looks hand-drawn
Bulara, Adhiapak, Dukandar and so on.
GHP Full, Dukandar and so on. Stickers, tee-shirts, oven gloves ... anything ... are just printed so virtually anything can be used
These are largely done in Dukandar and Raaj (with various lengths of tail) but the last one is done in Purani Primer
Adobe has seen fit to take my font and make images out of them and then charge for it - this image retrieved on 14/1/2021.
As you can see, for an image that you have virtually no content control over
And they have these two words in the wrong order, just to add insult to injury,
you are being charged £6 for the privilege (first payment option below).
All of my fonts are free (and always have been) and you can download very capable, cross-platform compatible image processing software that can handle the complexities of UniCode fonts and then do anything you like with for free. Here, it is just a 'stock phrase' (as they would see it) with nothing special about the processing and being charged for it but also getting it wrong. It is not as though there is a rendering process that takes 20 minutes to complete or anything like that. All of the hard work has already been done by me and doesn't cost them anything. Clearly, they haven't spent any money on research.